Formunculous 2.2.0 Available
Posted by: Carson Gee
Here are the release notes for Formunculous 2.2.0. It is probably the last release in the 2.x series as I have a host of database model changes that have been building up for about six months. Head over to the download page to install it manually, or easy_install to grab it from the cheese shop.
- Reviewer list is now a better widget and is searchable and sorted.
- Ordering for dropdown selections - done by ordering on non-displayed value (note added to dropdown iframe form to that effect).
- Update CKEditor to 3.4
- Change display of boolean values to be icon based.
- Icons for each of the currently written field types for easier field selection
- Template tag for rendering pre/post text as templates (including tags/filters, etc). Added to apply.html default template for rendering.
- Template tag for rendering a form anywhere.
- Static media linking/copying easier with manage.py command line extension of func_media_link for symlinking media and func_media_copy for copying the media.
- Better display of available for definitions (tr:hover added).
- Multi submit authenticated e-mail only forms weren't allowing multi-submit.
- There were several broken login type issues leftover from django 1.0.
- Storage duplicate slug across application definition issue resolved.
- If optional file field left blank, template error on null field resolved.
- Corrected language on confirmation screen of authenticated forms that may have lead users to believe the form was submitted when it hadn't been.
- Fixed form building checkbox labels to have proper labels and behavior
- Document types for the Document Field have been corrected to accept docx and odt